Festool Saw blade HW 160x1,8x20 W28 US
The Festool general-purpose blade features a thin 1.8mm kerf and specially shaped teeth designed for fast cutting of plywood, raw chipboard, MDF, HDF and particleboard. It's also great for crosscutting solid wood. The thin kerf means less resistance and less waste. Laser cut expansion slots reduce vibration for faster, quieter cutting. 20mm arbor holds securely, reducing vibration.
- All-purpose blade for cutting plywood, chipboard, MDF, particleboard, and for crosscutting solid wood
- Festool saw blades feature precision teeth made from fine grain carbide
- Fits the Festool TSC 55 K plunge-cut saw, as well as the HK 55 and HKC 55
- Thin kerf for less resistance and less waste
- 28 tooth; 1.8mm kerf; 20mm arbor; 15° chip angle with 10° relief angle
Important Note: Not compatible with TSC 55 saws manufactured before 2021, TS 55 EQ or TS 55 REQ.
(1) Festool Saw Blade Wood Universal HW 160x1, 8x20 W28 (205560)
|Manufacturer Part Number||205560|