Massca M2 PRO Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System
Couldn't load pickup availability
Massca® M2 PRO Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System
Crafted for the stability and versatility of joinery needs
Our new M2 model is here and we've added a special touch to it. The Massca PRO Pocket Hole Jig System uses a well-balanced aluminum frame to ensure a reliable woodworking support base on job sites or in workshops. Our M2 PRO makes it easier than ever to work with longer pieces of lumber and repeat measurements. Each model comes with two lockable steel stabilizing bars and support stop blocks that adjust laterally to the exact length of your desired measurement to now provide more stability and versatility to your pocket-hole cuts.
Get yours today and take your woodworking skills to the next level!
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Body – The Massca Pro Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System M2 features a well-balanced full-body aluminum frame & hardened steel drill guides to provide a reliable woodworking support base in the workshop or the worksite. Our metal build ensures a tough and heavy-duty pocket hole jig that's meant to last a lifetime and also, feels sleek to the touch.
- Stabilizing Bars & Stop Blocks - Our newest Pro model now includes stabilizing bars and blocks for easier work with long boards and quick exact cuts. Get the support you need when working with longer pieces of lumber and the ease when working with precise measurements.
- Dust Spout Connector & T-Track Slot – Looking for a way to keep your workshop clean and allergy-free while working on wood projects? The Massca PRO Pocket Hole Jig System has you covered. With its convenient dust port system, you can easily capture loose debris, particles, and sawdust as you create pocket holes, reducing allergens in the air and making for a much more pleasant and healthy work environment.
- Adjustable Depth Setting – Simplify the construction process by easily and accurately setting the depth gauge to match the thickness of your wood with our adjustable depth setting feature. This ensures precise pocket-hole placement and optimal joint strength for every project.
- Advanced Hole Precision – Create perfect pocket holes, repair wood joints, and accurately pre-drill pilot holes at the right angle before connecting wood boards with the Massca M2 Pro Pocket Hole Jig.
- Extra Carpentry Accessories– We’ve added a hex key, stop collar, set of screws, and drill bit to help set the right depth and easily get started working with wood.
(1) M2 Pocket Hole Jig System
(1) 3/8 pocket-hole drill bit (9.5 mm) Diameter HSS
(1) Depth collar for drill bit
(1) Square drive screwdriver bit: No 2 x 6" (150 mm)
(2) Stabilizing bars
(2) Support blocks
(50) Self-tapping square head screws in different sizes
(4) Bench fixing screws
(1) Hex-key for the stop collar
(1) Hex-key for using a portable base
(1) Portable base adapter plate
(1) Drill depth turret gauge
(1) Dust port