BVV Combination Pressure / Vacuum Vessel
This combination pressure/vacuum vessel is the perfect solution for woodturners and can be used with either a glass lid for vacuum applications that is inert to stabilizing resins while also having stainless steel lid for pressure applications up to 90psi. Assembled and tested at BVV, ships the next business day after assembly and pressure testing. No compromises on quality here. This system weighs in at a hefty 45lbs, and if it's not tall enough you can add extensions in 10" increments!
This kit includes:
- (1) Stainless steel lid with quick disconnect and pressure relief valve
- (1) 10" TC x 12" tall stainless steel vessel (9.75" ID)
- (1) Glass lid with silicone gasket and standard BVV 1/4" HVAC fitting
- (1) 5' HVAC hose for vacuum
- (1) 8" x 8" silicone pad
- (1) 90psi ASME blow off valve (made in USA)
- (1) 10" & 2" silicone gasket for the stainless lid (made in USA)
- (1) 12mm thick tempered glass lid (made in USA)
Due to market conditions this item is availble for order but not curretly in stock. We will provide you with tracking info as soon as we have more information. If you would like specifics please reach out to us directly.