Makita 55” Track Saw Guide Track
This product subject to handling charge, despite free shipping designation due to the size and shipping limitations of product. Please reach out via email to inquire to specific charges to your location. Thank you.
- DESIGN : 55" guide rail for use with Makita Plunge Saw
- PRECISION : Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- VERSATILITY : Ideal for ripping sheet material
- APPLICATIONS : Also use with select routers and saws using router adapter (194579-2) and saw adapter (196953-0)
- INCLUDES : 55" Guide Rail
The Makita 55" Plunge Saw Guide Rail (194368-5), when used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000) is a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, dead-on straight cuts. For use with the Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saws (models SP6000K/K1 and SP6000J/J1).
- 55" guide rail for use with Makita Plunge Saw models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J
- Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Alternate use with select routers and circular saws, must use with router guide rail adapter (194579-2) and saw guide rail adapter (196953-0)
- Product Type (Routers) : Guide Rail Accessories
- Package Quantity : 1
- Type (Cutting Accessories) : Plunge Saw Accessories
- Shipping Weight : 9.35 lbs.
- UPC Code :